S Gauge (1:64)
"S" Gauge Trains were first manufactured by AC Gilbert and later acquired by Lionel. They are most commonly referred to as American Flyer. A typical piece of rolling stock would measure 7 ¾” Long X 2 ¾” High X 2” Wide. Lionel manufactures both Traditional S Gauge and Scale S Gauge.
Traditional S Gauge:
- Based on classic American Flyer designs
- Approximate scale proportions
- Ready to Run Train Sets contain everything a beginner needs to get started – Locomotive, rolling stock, track and power supply.
- Trains and accessories allow customers to add-on to their starter sets as well as adding to their older train displays.
Scale S Gauge:
- Higher-end and more detailed products that are proportionate to the “real trains” and contain many detailed parts that are featured on the real train.
- Engines have sophisticated electronics such as the Lionel Legacy Control System and Lionel RailSounds to bring “real train” sounds to your model train layout.
- Geared towards collectors and sophisticated hobbyists
We are one of the nations largest “S” Gauge dealers and carry a full line of Lionel and MTH “S” Gauge trains.